Saturday, July 11, 2009

An answer to prayer - I am now famous!

For those who care, and I know precious few of you do, I moaned in a recent blog how few people follow anything I do on the good old interweb - this blog, Twitter or Facebook (OK so I don't have a Facebook account but if there were true friends out there they would set me up an account - right?) However, on Friday, July 10th all of that changed when I went international.

Being on Twitter (follow me here) and a follower of the Five Live Simon Mayo/Mark Kermode film review podcasts, I heard that Willem Dafoe was being interviewed on the show about his new film 'Anti-Christ'. I sent a tweet that they should put to him that, having been Christ in 'The Last Temptation...' and now being in 'Anti-Christ' that he should make his mind up! What followed next is sure to make history...just click on the video below.



Ok - so I may not have been mentioned personally but then God doesn't always answer prayers the way would would like Him to.

PS - I can't recommend the new film. Sounds very gruesome.

PPS - You can now catch my video broadcast here. Occurs around 1minute in!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:40 pm

    I've always wanted to know someone famous :-)

    Grace and Peace, Andrew

    ReplyDelete

love god. love all.